Intellectual Property & Brand Protection
We help you develop and execute the best course of action to stop the sale and distribution of infringing and counterfeit goods.
We’ve conducted anti-counterfeiting operations for more than 35 years, investigating thousands of trademark counterfeiters and participating in the execution of orders for seizure and impoundment of tons of counterfeit goods worth millions of dollars.
Our Infringement Monitoring and Evidence Acquisition services provide an effective, action-oriented solution to Internet brand abuses. Additionally, through global strategic alliances with partners like I-OnAsia , we provide worldwide supply chain coverage that addresses infringement issues from source to sale.
We support you from start to finish on your case.
Identify Sources of Infringement
- Identify sources of counterfeit or pirated goods, including the individuals or companies involved in distribution.
- Conduct anonymous evidentiary purchases that will be admissible as evidence.
Support Enforcement Action
- Execute civil seizures to recover counterfeit merchandise in coordination with law enforcement organizations.
- Comply with the letter of the law to withstand the scrutiny of anticipated legal action and testify as needed in court.
Design a Program for Prevention
- Develop a program for anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy that helps you proactively respond to infringements in the marketplace now and in the future.
- Set up a security infrastructure to assist you in the prevention of channel disruption, including the design, installation, and optimization of monitoring equipment.
Our clients often seek assistance in acquiring Domain Names for the following reasons:
- Contain an existing or desired trademark
- Product launch or branding
- Include specific keywords relevant to your business
- Currently being used to present damaging or defaming content
Click here to access our White Paper “Someone else has my perfect domain name. Now what?”